NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING AK, HI, and RI) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF DATE OF ENTRY
1. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: The Phantom Fireworks Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to persons who are living within, and are legal residents of the continental United States (including the District of Columbia), excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Rhode Island
, and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Entrants must have an existing internet connection prior to the start of the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person. Any entries in excess of one (1) entry per person will be disqualified. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrant agrees to these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: officers, directors, and employees of Phantom Fireworks ("Sponsor") and its respective subsidiary and affiliated companies; its distributors, contractors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, promotion agencies and other individuals or entities involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Sponsor & Others") and members of their households and all of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and/or the household members of each). This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated solely under the relevant United States federal, state and local laws. Do not enter the Sweepstakes if you are not located in the continental United States (excluding RI) or the District of Columbia.
3. TO ENTER: Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on June7 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on July 2, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine the valid and official entry time should any discrepancies of time occur. To enter the Sweepstakes:
Visit Phantom Fireworks’ website, then follow the links to complete the online registration form. Completion of the online registration automatically entitles the entrant to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
By entering, entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Sweepstakes rules (exact compliance is essential); (b) to accept as final and binding the decisions of the Sponsor, judge(s) and their agents in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; and (c) that all entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Additionally, Sponsor reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to extend the Sweepstakes Period for whatever reason without notification.
There is a limit of one prize per person for the Sweepstakes.
4. GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize ("Prize") winner will receive (2) two tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins game on TBD at PPG Arena, Pittsburgh, PA. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses and costs associated with travel.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $2,000 USD. Winner must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity prior to ticketing of prize. No substitution or cash alternatives are permitted, unless Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner must pick up Prize in person at a Phantom Fireworks showroom. At the time of pick up, winner must sign an affidavit stating that winner shall use the Prize.
6. TAXES: The winner must provide all government required tax reporting information, such as his/her social security number, and will be issued income reporting forms, as required by law. All United Sates federal, state, or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and/or winner's parent or guardian. It is recommended that the potential winner consult with his/her tax advisor as to the tax consequences of accepting the Prize or a cash alternative.
7. RANDOM DRAWING: The potential winner will be selected on or about July 2, 2019, in a random drawing to be held by Sponsor in Youngstown, OH from among the total number of all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. A computer software program will be used to randomly select one eligible entry as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified on or about July 2, 2019 by phone, email and/or overnight mail. Except where prohibited, the potential Sweepstakes winner must sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of being notified, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential Sweepstakes winner fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all entries received. In the event the Sponsor or its representative is unable to notify the potential winner within two (2) days of the random drawing, or as a result of the return of any notification as undeliverable, that potential winner will be disqualified, all rights to a prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Noncompliance with any of the above may result in disqualification of the potential winner and the selection of an alternate potential winner.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where legally prohibited, by entering winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes without further consent or additional compensation.
11. GENERAL RELEASE: SPONSOR & OTHERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER TO PROPERTY OR PERSON, ARISING OUT OF THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, ENJOYMENT, USE AND/OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION OF ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL) AND THEY WILL BE HELD HARMLESS AGAINST ANY SUCH CLAIMS OF LIABILITY ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OR PARTICIPATION OF ANY ASPECT OF THE PRIZE AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES RELATED PROGRAMS AND EVENTS, INCLUDING THOSE THAT ARE NOT SPONSORED OR PROVIDED BY SPONSOR.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that s/he has read and understands these Official Rules and that s/he will be bound by them. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Youngstown, Ohio. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Ohio and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Ohio. Any and all disputes that arise relating to this Sweepstakes must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the Winner is announced. Sweepstakes is void in HI, AK, and RI and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Sponsor shall not be responsible for illegible, damaged, lost, late, stolen, postage-due, incomplete, undelivered/undeliverable, misdirected or returned mail; any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. All United States federal, state, and local laws apply.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes or to change these Official Rules at any time, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of Sweepstakes termination, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize(s) at random from among all eligible entries received up to the point of termination. All decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final.
13. WINNER LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before July 2, 2019 to: Phantom Fireworks, Contest Winner List, 2445 Belmont Ave Youngstown, OH 44505.
15. COPYRIGHT: The Sweepstakes and accompanying materials are copyright © 2015 by Sponsor.
Sponsor: Phantom Fireworks, 2445 Belmont Ave Youngstown, OH 44505.