Phantom Fireworks is the Premier Fundraising Partner For Non Profit Organizations and Individuals.
Looking for a way to make some EXTRA CASH while having fun this summer? Many non-profit charitable organizations and for-profit individuals have come to realize that the fireworks sales event has tremendous potential. Across the country, Phantom Fireworks partners with more than 1,400 groups and individuals to help raise money. The money raised from fireworks sales is often channeled back into the community to support youth programs scholarship awards, community aid and other worthwhile causes as well as personal fundraising.
The 4th of July is right around the corner and pretty soon Fireworks tents will be popping up all over. There are great opportunities to make money by both selling Phantom Fireworks and providing space from which Phantom Fireworks are sold. Phantom Fireworks provides EVERYTHING necessary for a successful fundraiser. There are no hidden costs and it’s simple, fun, safe, and easy! For only a couple weeks during the summer, you can make some serious extra cash for yourself or your organization!
Phantom Fireworks will provide EVERYTHING, including:
- A support network of experienced personnel to assist in all aspects of the program, including local orientation and training
- The highest quality fireworks products
- A quality location that will increase traffic
- Well stocked, appealing seasonal stands or tents
- Credit card machines proven to increase sales
- Assistance in obtaining all necessary permits and licensing
- Premise and product-liability insurance
- Hundreds of dollars in free advertising
- Sales aides-posters, signs and price tags
- Professional marketing and sales materials
- Merchandise sold on a consignment basis
- Competitive percent of retail sales
- Delivery, set-up and removal of tent or stand from site location
All you need to provide are volunteers to work the fireworks stand for an average of 7-12 day period and pass a background check.
"The staff inside and out are amazing. They have never given us bad advice and are very encouraging. They make you feel like you are part of a family working together for the same cause. We were able to raise money to purchase things needed in our band room!" - SRHS MUSTANG BAND
"The proceeds from this fireworks fundraiser funds our entire yearly budget!" -Hope Community Church
To learn more about selling opportunities click the following links:
*Organizations realize a substantial profit from their sales when products are sold at suggested retail. And all fireworks are on consignment, so unsold items are returned to Phantom Fireworks after the 4th.